12.28.2015

My Best Pull of 2015

Hi everyone! I was supposed to post this a looooong time back, but now actually seems like a pretty good time for such an item. Back when Heritage came out, I bought a bunch of it. I had some good luck, and pulled some nice hits from it, including this:


But, that's not the best card that I landed this year. That honor belongs to a redemption I pulled out of a pack around the same time. After about a month of waiting, this beauty showed up in my mailbox.


That's right, a Hank Aaron auto-relic, with a piece of Hammerin' Hank's bat! Signed and numbered to 25, with a nice looking sig to boot. I'd say this definitely qualifies as my greatest pull of the year.

What was your best pull of 2015, everyone?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you can never go wrong with Hammerin Hank. That is one great looking card - nice pull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness that redemption got filled. Enjoy the Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice find! Even though I don't have any of those flashback cards, I like seeing them in posts etc.

    ReplyDelete